Thursday, January 01, 2009

A Brand New Year - 2009

As a new chapter of my life unfolds, it means the closing of yet another one. Since it's a brand new year, I have decided to change my blog skin. Enough of all the colourful, glaring templates. Now I have chosen to make everything much simpler - the blogger template. I refuse to use Livejournal, refuse to use Wordpress because it is both a hassle to me and the rest (having to change blog address). Therefore, I am sticking to this blog for the rest of my life unless blogger shuts down (who knows when).

A brand new year 2009, I want it to be as fulfilling as it can be. I'm glad that I did something different this year unlike the past few years of counting down at home. I WATCHED THE FIREWORKS AT MARINA BAY! I spent my New Year Eve'08 and New Year'09 with Kwan Ling, Yun Hao, Zi Yang, Han Xiao. Thanks so much all of you :) It is ironic how we only got closer and closer after school days, ever since the Bintan trip? Oh right, not forgetting Nora Seah, the poor sick one. You all taught me so many things it can make me feel quite useless some of the times. HAHA. All the best for the year 2009 and i'm sure gonna miss my pk matches of slapjack with you lzy. (Although I usually win) Oh and Valerie Thia, if you ever see this, I miss talking to you already. Faster get in contact ok!

Of course, not to forget, the peeps who have been with me through so many dearly years -- Vanessa, Cherylnn, Shu Han, Michelle, Wei Ming, Ming Han. I enjoy your company so much that it can never be replaced. I know it's mushy, but really thanks alot for just being there. YOU YI WAN SHUI!

Then there is Stepfanie Ho and Tong Pei. Oh dear, i really love all the sessions at Cafe Cartel then Macs then Pasar Malam and so on and so forth. You all just seem so ever free to come out which is so good. My super-on friends!!! Let's wish us good business for the year 2009 if we are ever going to start.

2008 I made a decision I won't regret. I wish you all the best for 2009 and thanks for treating me so well for the days before.

Embracing 2009, here's my new year resolution:
1) Good grades for A levels and get into a course I want
2) Get employed and earn money
- buy myself an MP3 player
- buy myself a laptop
3) Be much more independent, matured and be less pampered
4) Treat all my family, friends better
5) Keep on dancing. Earn my money and take up lessons. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home